Tuesday 26 October 2021

 During my weekend,my mum and I woke up. We did roti and curry.After doing the curry and roti.I went to take a shower later after I took my shower.It was my mum’s turn to take a bath.later on we got dreesed and we went to take a bus to britomart.We arrived at britomart,we got off and started walking to a hotel called Auckland hotel.WE walked up in hills me and my mum was so tired,we asked people they told us to turn left and right. We reached the hotel and gave the food to my aunt after giving the food. Me and my mum went to the warehouse to buy stuff when we got the stuff we went to top up our bus fare card. I  waited for my mum at the bus stop, the bus. I ate a snake while I waited for my mum.She came we went home I slept in the bus.my mum woke me up when we reached glen innes.And then we went home.When I came home I went to sleep.         


3 comments:

  1. What a day George. Good you for accompanying Mum do the shopping. Was it a real snake you ate or the lolly snake?...hahaaa, just kidding George. Keep up the good work helping Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora George,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I really liked how you explained what you did with your mum. Maybe next time you could add more writing cause I would love to hear more. To improve your blog post you could add a title to your blog. Other than that keep up the great work! Blog ya later. Nike

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi George , my name is Charlize, I am a year 6 student at Paihia School. I really liked your recap about what you did on the weekend. I liked how you caught the bus because I haven't been on a bus before.

    What is Roti and curry? Isn't Auckland in lockdown?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.